Motorola might come out with a pearl colored Razr for mothersday. If they get the finish right it could be very popular since white is more flexible to match with handbags and the like. The silver is too played out, black and pink aren’t very fitting for your L.V. handbag and its easier to match pearl with a coach handbag such as this:
Motorola might also have other colors coming out such as dark blue, maroon and violet.
Nokia N93 (top phone in black) It can record decent quality movies, it has bluetooth for using a wireless headset, MiniSD slot so you can store more music/video/pictures and has a built in music player for listening to your favorite tunes.
Nokia N73 (botton in silver) is replaceng the N70, it is more music focused with stereo speakers, FM radio and a tricked out 3.2 megapixel camera setup for clear and steady shots. Plus it has the MiniSD card slot which can store more music and photos besides using the internal storage of the phone.
More shots after the jump.
I decided that I want to keep posting about the latest hot phones on the market. I have cleaned up all of the school related items from the template. Expect to see more postings on the latest phones.
Our group presented our project to the small biz class on wednesday. At the end of the class each group had 100k of VC to put into a group other than theirs.
My group received the most money! and we had more individual VC support than everyone else!
I think only 2 out of 10 groups didn’t want to invest in our idea. It felt really good knowing that I pretty much came up with the idea on my own and executed it by myself for the most part.
Before you think I am an ego maniac, let me hit a few points.
- I am very humble and I rarely boast
- There weren’t any true VC’s that were voting
- This was at Cal State Hayward
- The site/idea is lacking in a few important areas
- We only made 28ish dollars, but our revenue is continuing to grow
Let me hit the good things too:
- The site appealed to pretty much any demographic. It had big pictures, everyone could EASILY participate (by voting), site wasn’t pushy because we were only selling information, and it was easily accessible.
- It was cheap and easy. Minimal or no costs for startup and maintenance.
- We could have received more money from the other VC’s in the class, but they didn’t understand that they more they put into us, the larger amount of money they would get back.
- Within 7 days we had 2400+ page views and 550+unique users
I also had 3 people from the class that wanted me to help them with webdesign.
I am going to keep this site up for some more time until I decide where I want to take it. It needs some more work to clean some things up, and make it more of a long term project. I already have some ideas.
we have had around 250-290 people look at the site so far. We havent made much money from the ads though. Im going to try some google adsense and see what happens. this should also help page load times on the site.
the latest smartphones; from engadget
One’s out as the Sprint PPC-6700, this we know, and the other’s anticipated for early next year on T-Mobile, and, well, shortly on Cingular (we’ve heard as early as this month). How’d the two stack up against one another? Surprisingly almost identically, believe it or not. We know there’s usually a marked size difference in GSM versus CDMA phones, but besides some curved angles and the aerial, these two devices were nearly identical. Go HTC. Oh, and the screen on the 6700 isn’t darker—the brightness level was just turned down to conserve battery life.